MERGE Nursing Review Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From: Christine lou(sec.3-nov2008batch)---PROUD TO BE A MERGE BABY-JUST SAYING THANKYOU

Go down

From: Christine lou(sec.3-nov2008batch)---PROUD TO BE A MERGE BABY-JUST SAYING THANKYOU Empty From: Christine lou(sec.3-nov2008batch)---PROUD TO BE A MERGE BABY-JUST SAYING THANKYOU

Post by christin Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:01 pm

(after the board exam)

I became a merge baby because my b.f. introduce this review center to me last march 2008 when He enrolled here. Honestly, before I didn't heard anything about merge... There are some other review center that have a good advertisement that's why it became popular. However what made merge as popular nowadays was not just the advertisement it self but its because of the EXPERT. the way they treat and mold their students and of course, the knowledge that they taught us....

When I first enter the review center here in manila.... I was nervous that time thinking if how. what if... and how about??? But hey when we started having a class I was amazed the way they taught us. their strategies and techniques on how to get each and everyone's attention. It's not about having a joke itself but it's the joke that contains info about the topic. So what I did is that I shared this stories to my other friends and all of them really hope they have chosen this before...

Days past... Comprehensive became critical.... But as it became more confusing, EXPERTS became more energetic, fun to be with... and more new info we learned from them...

Maybe others will be confused why I did this... Well, let just say its my on way on saying thank you to our review center and to all the mentors who taught us most esp.(sir BUDEK, sir arce and mam anaski)...

Thank you po for giving us enough confident to face the exam, for the new info, for not Just sharing your knowledge but also your experience and for believing in our potentials....

Knowledge that we have right now is not just for the exam but We will surely use it in our future.

thank you po. . .

(when the result was out)

I just want to say thank you to all the staff of merge review center... most. esp. sir budek, Dr. Arce and Ma'am Anaski.... for all the knowledge you have shared to us... for the confidence that we gain... and for all the reminders that serve as our weapon during the board exam... I was happy because I've made a right choice!!! I learned a lot during the review there are so many new info. that I encountered here that was not elaborated during my college life... Now that I had pass the board exam... I will never forget that once in my life I become a merge baby... I will always be proud to introduce this review center to those people who will take their exam in the future...thank you also for the txt msg. that I had received and for saying congratulations from ,merge team... wow I really felt elated...

thankyou so much( my merge family)
bounce Rolling Eyes Laughing Embarassed

christin

Back to top Go down