MERGE Nursing Review Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From: Christine lou(sec.3-nov2008batch)---PROUD TO BE A MERGE BABY-JUST SAYING THANKYOU

Go down

From: Christine lou(sec.3-nov2008batch)---PROUD TO BE A MERGE BABY-JUST SAYING THANKYOU Empty From: Christine lou(sec.3-nov2008batch)---PROUD TO BE A MERGE BABY-JUST SAYING THANKYOU

Post by christin Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:55 pm

I just want to say thank you to all the staff of merge review center... most. esp. sir budek, Dr. Arce and Ma'am Anaski.... for all the knowledge you have shared to us... for the confidence that we gain... and for all the reminders that serve as our weapon during the board exam... Razz I was happy because I've made a right choice!!! I learned a lot during the review there are so many new info. that I encountered here that was not elaborated during my college life... Now that I had pass the board exam... I will never forget that once in my life I become a merge baby... I will always be proud to introduce this review center to those people who will take their exam in the future...thank you also for the txt msg. that I had received and for saying congratulations from ,merge team... wow I really felt elated...

thankyou so much( my merge family)

christin

Back to top Go down