MERGE Nursing Review Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THANK YOU MERGE-URC TEAM :D

2 posters

Go down

THANK YOU MERGE-URC TEAM :D Empty THANK YOU MERGE-URC TEAM :D

Post by rubberducky Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:13 am

I would like to extend my gratitude and continuous support to the MERGE-URC TEAM whose guidance and support during the review for the JUNE 2009 NLE helped tremendously.Choosing a review center was a challenging and confusing decision for me to take having so many review centers to choose from, but their reputation and credibility which at first I only heard and found out from through word of mouth proved to be reality during my review.

I can't begin to express my appreciation and gratitude to all the reviewers, review assistants, and most especially Ms. Anaski Marquez, our advisor, for taking care of us and ensuring that we are equipped with knowledge and guided towards not just passing the boards, but to top the boards! All the hard work, over time, and callous-forming note taking really paid off, THANK YOU!!! It was true when you said na ung mga kamay na sumasakit at halos magkakalyo na sa kakakopya ng notes,ang kamay na tataas din sa oath taking! (:

So for those who aspire to be future RNs, choose MERGE! you cant go wrong! Very Happy
rubberducky
rubberducky

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU MERGE-URC TEAM :D Empty Re: THANK YOU MERGE-URC TEAM :D

Post by wanna.b.Rnurse Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:34 pm

very inspiring!!!! sunny

wanna.b.Rnurse

Back to top Go down