MERGE Nursing Review Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eligibility

Go down

Eligibility Empty Eligibility

Post by Cali Gir Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:37 am

Good morning Merge,

Tanong ko lang po kung ilang months po ba talaga bago matanggap yung eligibility? Sa California po ako nag pass. Yung kasabay ko pong nag apply nakuha na niya yung eligibility niya. April po kami nag pass. July niya natanggap ako po wala pa.

Kung may prob naman po sa papers ko, mag le-letter naman po sila, diba?

Hope you could address my concern. Thank you.

Cali Gir

Back to top Go down

Eligibility Empty hello there

Post by docmerge Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:12 am

hello cali girl,

for california eligibility and other states as well, it varies based on the applicants' requirements submitted and i believe to the evaluator who is handling your file. it doesn't follow that if u applied and submitted all at the same time with a friend or colleague, the eligibility notice will arrive at the same time.. it depends actually.

as long as u dont receive any letter from the california board of nursing via postal mail or email, then u can still be assured that there are no problems yet..

also what takes time, is the evaluation report of the fingerprint cards we submit.. because this one still goes to the FBI department for final evaluation...

just be patient my dear and before u know it, there is a big white envelope into your doorstep which bears your eligibility notice, and maybe - just maybe you will experience some palpitations related to joy .. hehehe..

thanks and we hope to see u in our review class (that is if u havent been an nclex student of merge-urc)

God bless

docmerge
vp academics

docmerge

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum